How do I place an online order?
- Select your products, choose the right color and size and add it to your bag
- Click on “My bag” and enter your Promo Code, rebate or gift card
- Click on “Ordering”
- Sign up or create a personal account to go further
- Fill your address in for shipping and invoicing
- For Belgium territory, “Bpost” is our partner
- You can check and modify if needed your order summary
- Select “Payment” and proceed it.
You will receive a confirmation by mail for your order with all the details. You can check anytime the status of your order with your personal account.
How can I modify my personal information?
You just need to log you on and modify your personal setting. Don’t forget to save it!
I would like to delete my account
To delete your account, you just have to log on your personal account, then click on “I would like to delete my account” in the menu under “My customer account”. Fill in the differents tabs and validate. Your account will be deleted in the coming days. Be aware that you will have no more access to your personal order history or details of the previous orders.
Newsletter Phil Mode
Stay tuned, follow the trends!
Our newsletter keep you informed first hand of the Philmode’s Events & Special action. Don’t miss our new products, brands, events, contests,… and sign up for our newsletter!
How can I sign up?
You just need to sign up yourself by filling the registration form.
How can I unsubscribe?
If you don’t want to receive anymore our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe with a click on the link “unsubscribe” below the newsletter.
Forgot your password?
No stress and click on “my account” then, “forgot my password”
Why does my bag remain empty?
This problem appears usually because of the settings of your web browser or your antivirus software.
Our web shop run with cookies to save the items that you have in your bag. If your computer’s settings are not well configured, your bag will remain inevitably empty.
Here are different steps to solve this problem:
- Web Browser: Check the security level in the settings
- Middle Security level is perfect to order in our webshop
When a product is temporarily out of stock, how can I be informed that the item will become available?
Please contact us with the link on the webpage and we will avert you when the product will become available.
How can I pay?
At the latest step of your order, please choose your payment method and follow the instructions.
Following information’s will be necessary:
- Bank Card Number
- Expiration date
- Secured Code for Visa or Mastercard
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your order and another e-mail to confirm your payment.
High Security Service
- Data encryption: Encryption and securing of some of the numbers on the payment card to completely eliminate any risk of misappropriation.
- Banking transactions with SSL protocol – Secure Socket Layer – confidentiality of banking information and secure transactions
Confidentiality of data
- Exacting identification protocols: temporary password to be changed when connecting for the first time (when first signing up or in the event of forgetting a password).
- Regular checks run by the Verification team.
- Purchasers: no personal data is sent to merchant sites without prior authorization. Anonymity respected.
- Any modification of personal data is done via e-mail with verification of identity.
- Identification using a virtual keyboard: Reinforced access security.
- Automatic session expiry: after 30 minutes of inactivity, re-identification required.
- In the case of unusual activity: block the account and trigger an investigation procedure..
- Anti-phishing protection: a anti-phishing key needed during registration allow to check that HiPay wallet is the sender. Possible to be changed any moment
- The contact source : all e-mails sent by the HiPay wallet Customer Support originate from firstname.lastname@example.org. That said, it is always a good idea to check to make sure that the anti-phishing key is contained in the e-mail.
- The anti-phishing key : This information, which is required when signing up, must be given in each written electronic exchange. This key is also used to check the identity of our customer care officers during phone conversations made by HiPay wallet. The anti-phishing key can be changed in “Personal details” and “General Information”.
- Site address any link to the HiPay wallet will have the domain name:https://www.hipay.com/….
- Site security : when paying for a purchase made on a site using HiPay wallet as a means of payment, the pop-up navigation bar must indicate https://www.hipay.com/…, and must inform the user that it is a secure page.
- Disconnection after use : always log out after exiting the account.
- Updating browsers : Up-to-date browsers: the best-known browsers such as Firefox© or Internet Explorer© have filters to detect phishing sites. For maximum security, HiPay wallet recommends regular updating.Please signal any suspicious content via e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never divulge your password by e-mail or telephone.
- HiPay wallet will never send an e-mail requesting that personal data be updated. Should you receive such an email, do not reply and inform HiPay wallet.
- You can make sure you are actually speaking with approved HiPay wallet personnel on the phone by asking for the personal anti-phishing key
The different payment solutions are: Bancontact (Maestro), VISA and Mastercard.